Posted in Lifestyle
on May 29th, 2009 | 0 comments
People must learn how to be street smart now a days because trouble are just around the corner. Here are just some tips on how to avoid some trouble and how to survive if you’re a victim.
- Memorize some important numbers like home telephone number or mobile number of a friend whom you know that can help you.
- Always have loose change inside your pocket for emergency use. Enough maybe to bring you home. I always carry 100 peso bill inside my pocket just in case of emergency.
- Your mobile phone is important, you can easily send SOS text to people you may know when you are in trouble. If you are using a pre-paid phone, just see to it that you always have a load. Don’t leave your place with out charge.
- Your Bag and what’s inside:
- should have wallet with:
- Valid ID
- Drivers license
- Some cash ATM card and credit card if you have
- Your Health Insurance card
- Wet Wipes
- Portable Anti Insect Repellent
- Small Swiss Knife if possible
- Your pill box
- A small Music Player just in case of Boredom.
photo credit: macguys
If you own a car, the car must have
- Spare tires and tools
- A city map
- Car registration (must be updated)
- Jacket and Umbrella
- Water just in case of over heating
- A 2-3 liter gas friendly container just in case you ran out of gas.
- Must bring a long an extra shirt
That’s how to be BONGGA SURVIVOR in public.