We (bloggers) were invited by the management of Enchanted Kingdom to visit and expirience the wonders of the theme park. The Park management also had some purpose in inviting us like promoting some new activities inside the theme park.
It’s also nice to experience their 4D movie cinema theater as we watched Brendan Fraser’s “Journey to the Center of the Earth” last May. Great sound, visual quality and sensory effect! You better watch and experience this heheh its a must try!
In terms of food at Enchanted Kingdom, there are some known food and snack establishments inside like Hotshots, Potato corner, Ice Monster, Dimsum N’ Dumplings, Karate Kid and Pizza hut.
The 7 Zones of Enchanted Kingdom
1. Victoria Park – The Grand Carousel
2. Portabello – Flying Fiesta, Rio Grande, Paintball, 4D Discovery Theater!
3. Brooklyn Place – Rialto
4. Space Port – Space Shuttle, Kart Trak.
5. Jungle Outpost – Jungle Log Jam,Swan Lake
6. Midway Boardwalk – Anchor’s Away, Dodgem, Roller Skater, Up, Up & Away, Bump N’ Splash and Wheel of Fate.
7. Bouldervlle – Boulderville Express, Bumbling Boulders, Air Pterodactyl, Stone Eggs, Dinosoarus
Enchanted Kingdom is located at Santa Rosa, Laguna with their sales office at Biltmore Condominium, 102 Aguirre St., Legaspi Village Makati City
You may also visit www.enchantedkingdom.com.ph or
You can contact them for more details and schedules at .(632)8302111 to 16 or
(632)8436074 to 78