Posted in Food, Recipes
on Oct 18th, 2011 | 0 comments
Ginisang Giniling or Ground Beef with Bell Pepper recipe is very easy to prepare and best served during breakfast in my opinion.
In Cuba, Spain, Philippines and Peru, this recipe is used in their famous food set! Just like Arroz a la Cubana, the Spanish dish which consists of fried rice, sunny side up egg or scrambled, fried sliced bananas and ground beef with bell pepper.
Ginisang Ginilig or Ground Beef with Bell Pepper Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/4 lean ground beef
- 1 small carrot diced
- 1 small potato diced
- 1 small Red bell pepper
- 1 small red onions you can use white if you want
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- Ground black pepper and salt
- 1 pc beef cube
- 2 table spoon of cooking oil
- 1 table spoon of Lea Perrins Worcestershire sauce
Ginisang Ginilig or Ground Beef with Bell Pepper Recipe Procedure:
- To cook, boil the ground beef in 1/2 cup of water with salt and pepper on a pan or wok.
- Water will soon evaporate then oil will ooze from the ground beef.
- Fry it on its own oil for a moment and add a few tablespoons of cooking oil
- Set aside the ground beef when done and fry the potatoes and carrots.
- Set aside the diced carrots and potatoes.
- Saute the garlic and chopped onions and mix the beef, diced carrots and potatoes once saute of garlic and onions are done and mix them well.
- Season them with Lea Perrins Worcestershire sauce or you can make use of a beef cube if Worcestershire sauce is not available and mix them well again.
- Lower the fire and add the red bell pepper on its last 5 minutes
This recipe will taste better with Heinz Tomato Ketchup. It will add more sweetness and a bit of sourness flavor to this dish. Perfect match. Try it!
This food is best with “Scrambled Cheesy Chorizo” very yummy for breakfast.
Bonggang Yummy Diba?