Posted in Food, Recipes
on Oct 29th, 2011 | 0 comments
Soup is one of my favorite part of my meal especially during cold or rainy days. If you love creamy types of soup, I think you’ll gonna like this recipe. It’s so simple and very easy to prepare!
Ingredients of Creamy Onion Soup Recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 medium white Onion minced
- 1/4 cup butter (about 1/4 of the bar)
- 2 Chicken cubes diluted to 2 cups of hot water
- 1 All Purpose Cream
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese (Grate 1/4 of the regular bar)
- Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add onions, cover, and cook until translucent–stirring occasionally–for about 30 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer.
- Put grated cheese and simmer to thicken slightly–about 15 minutes.
- Season generously with pepper.
Tip: In adjusting the taste of the soup, if the soup is too bland, divide the grated cheese into 3 parts and add them into the soup every 5 minutes, taste it before adding the cheese.
Have a BONGGA SIP!