Posted in Food, Recipes
on Jun 14th, 2011 | 2 comments
- 2 Tbsp Iodized Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Ground Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Defrost a pack of cream dory and and slice it to nugget style;
- Marinate it with salt pepper and lemon juice for 30 mins.
- 1 Egg beaten
- 4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour dash of salt and pepper
- Cooking Oil for Deep Frying
- Beat the egg and dip the sliced cream dory
- As for the flour, dash it iodized salt and ground black pepper and mix.
- Coat the fish with flour after dipping it to egg the fry it on a hot oil on a medium fire till light brown
- and drain the excess oil. Set it aside.
- Half head Taiwan Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 250ml All Purpose Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt the butter on a medium heat
- Saute the garlic till light brown
- Add the lemon juice and cream till oil and cream blends
- Lower the fire to low and add the grated cheese
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes
500g Pasta Noodles
– Cook noodles according to the package direction
- Drain pasta,
- Leave 1/4 cup of the sauce aside and mix the remaining sauce together with the pasta on your serving plate.
- Put the fried cream dory on top of the mixed pasta
- Pour the remaining sauce over the fried cream dory and serve.