Posted in Food, Recipes
on Aug 27th, 2014 | 0 comments
A few weeks ago, I was strolling inside South Supermarket in Alabang when I saw this food tasting booth.
The booth was giving away food samples of beef yakiniku salad. I got interested because I’m always looking for different types of salads that I can prepare for dinners as part of my diet.
So I approached the booth and tried their beef yakiniku salad sample, which tasted great – I love them!
The staff at the booth gave me some recipe leaflets, and so I decided to buy the ingredients so I can try the recipes at home.
Beef Yakiniku Salad Recipe
- 200gms U.S. Beef for yakinuku
- 2 1/2 tbsp Kewpie roasted sesame dressing
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce or Kikoman
- 1 head lettuce, leaves separated, washed, cut into bite size
- 1/4 of carrot julienne
- 2 scallions, green part chopped into rings and white part cut vertically into 1.5 inch strips
- white sesame seeds to taste
- Season beef yakiniku with salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of Kewpie Japanese roasted sesame dressing
- Sauté beef yakiniku until desired doneness
- Add soy sauce or Kikoman (Japanese soy sauce)
- In a medium bowl, mix lettuce and carrot
- Top with sauteed yakiniku beef
- Sprinkle green and white part of scallions on top of beef
- Drizzle Kewpie Roasted sesame Dressing and sprinkle white sesame seeds
That’s it! Bongga sa sarap ito!